Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just a Thought...


When I find myself coming back to the same feelings and the same thoughts, when it seems I am always questioning the same situations or decisions, when I have desires and they don't seem to be met, when relationships seem to be one way or growing but there is still something missing, when I feel I'm in a cycle and it breaks and then find myself right back in the cycle again, there is a reason. There is a reason the cycle isn't breaking; there is a reason my feelings keep returning. If my attempts to change are futile or if I think things have changed and then things return, there is a reason. The Lord doesn't desire us to have certain feelings, to think certain ways, to have certain relationships, to be certain places, but in His sovereignty allows and permits them until we ultimately desire for Him to reveal the truth to us and we align everything with Him, until then the cycle continues and our eyes remain veiled to the complete truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment